Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Colonel Sun Charcoal Grey Mohair Suit



One of Bonds literary suits, the Charcoal Grey Mohair Suit would conceal razors and saw blades insides the seams and lapels. Though these options wont come standard from your tailor, you might find this combination quite stylish.

Paul Smith London 'The Westbourne' Suit $881.10 my-wardrobe.com


Charles Tyrwhitt Grey Black Label Suit Jacket and Trousers $485.00 ctshirts.com


John Varvatos stone grey wool-mohair 2-button suit $1,077.00 bluefly.com


Calibrate Grey Wool & Mohair Suit $445.00 shop.nordstrom.com


Boden Wool/Mohair Suit Jacket $304.00 bodenusa.com

2 comments:

  1. There's something in sun charcoal grey suit that I love so much, perhaps it's the memory of my long lost older brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to buy a Charcoal Grey Suit.Who can give me some advice?

    ReplyDelete